What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa,MasterCard and American Express credit and debit cards, G Pay and Paypal.
"Buy Now, Pay Later" options are also available. Simply selected your preferred payment method at checkout.
What is your return policy?
Amja Unabashedly products are custom made and therefore we do not accept returns; however, we do offer a standard of excellence so if you have any queries please contact us.
For more information please click here
What are your delivery costs and shipping times?
All Standard UK shipping is Free and is delivered in 5 working days.
European delivery is 7 working days and International delivery is 14 working days.
For Express UK delivery and more International delivery information please click here.
How do I check the size and fit of an apparel item?
To check the size and fit of AU apparel please refer to the size measurements on each individual item listing. Please be aware, sizing does vary cross different styles.
Do you manufacture in a compliant and sustainable manner?
Amja Unabashedly is always striving to become a more planet friendly brand in every area of creative operations.
Print and Stationery
- All print papers are sustainably sourced, FSC forest approved an contain no plastics
- All prints are made using eco-friendly dyes
- All frames are premium handmade using sustainably sourced, FSC approved materials
- Journal, Notebooks and Card are made from sustainably source, FSC forest approved material and use water based inks.
- Apparel prints are made using water-based inks and Neo-pigments are 100% non-hazardous, toxin-free and completely vegan friendly
- 100% sweat-shop free and are W.R.A.P (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) for ethical production
- Solar energy is used to power production sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout production buildings, and electric car charging stations are available to encourage production employees to go green.
Homewares and Tech
- Phone and tablet cases prints use water based colours and are REACH, RoHS AND TUV Rheinland certified.
- Cushion prints are water based and Virgin fibre filling is flame retardant and complies to BS 5852 part 2
- Mug print inks are water based and contain no plastic.